ALL NEW DOGS & PUPPIES:
- START WITH EVALUATION OR PUPPY TALK: All dogs and puppies that are new to PAWSitive Approach, must attend an Evaluation or Puppy Talk (dogs under 16 weeks old). This only need to be attended once. Two dogs or puppies may attend the same Evaluation or Puppy Talk.
- TO SCHEDULE YOUR EVALUATION OR PUPPY TALK: Open our Dog Training Calendar. Click on a large purple block under your preferred date and time (use the small arrows along the top of the calendar to change weeks).
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT/LOG IN: After clicking on a large purple block, a new window will open. If you are new to PAWSitive Approach, then click on the link to create a new account, otherwise use link to log into your account.
- FINISH SCHEDULING: Once you have created an account, or logged in, scheudling will continue. Please choose "Evaluation" or "Puppy Talk" (for puppies under 16 weeks old), in the "Options" pull-down menu. Then choose "New Dog", under the "Dog" pull-down menu. This will allow you to enter information about your dog/puppy.
- PAYMENT: Scheduling will complete with a request for payment. Payment will confirm and reserve your lesson date and time. Payment is taken securely, online via PayPal. A PayPal account is not needed.
TO SIGN UP FOR PACKAGES:
- ATTEND EVALUATION OR PUPPY TALK FIRST! (please see instructions above).
- PURCHASE PACKAGE: You may purchase a package from our In-Home, Private Lessons page, while logged in your account (see Packages link at top of account page), or contact us directly.
- SCHEDULE PACKAGE LESSONS: Once you have purchased a package, lesson credits for the package will be added to your account. These credits will be used when you schedule your package lessons. Please see instructions below on how to schedule your package lessons.